- We run Google Analytics on our website to help us see how we’re doing. This doesn’t provide us with your personal information.
- We don’t collect any personal data from you on our website.
- We don’t ask you for any specific personal data when you make contact with us, so please only submit information relevant to your initial enquiry. Anything you do send us via email will be used for the purpose of your enquiry and subsequent service provision and nothing else.
- Your information will never be sold or otherwise shared for profit or otherwise.
- We don’t run marketing campaigns. We have no database of client data for email campaigns, etc, and no plans to do so.
- Any data we hold is in relation to the services we provide either to you or as a service provider to a client whose services you are using, and therefore in your legitimate interest.
- We will retain data for a period of time to enable us to provide these services or evidence of requests and enquiries. This period of time is at our discretion and relative to your service requirements.
- You have the right to ask what data we have on record for you and the right to request that it be deleted/anonymised. If you wish to make any such request, please contact us.
DX Net Solutions Limited (DXNS) is committed to maintaining your privacy and consequently, all information collected from this site is kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed or used in any manner to which you have not consented. By supplying data to this website, a visitor is agreeing to DXNS using the data supplied in accordance with this statement.
DXNS may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website. This may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit, referral source, page views and entry / exit points
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for newsletters, marketing emails and the provision of services. This information can include, name, home address, company, job title, email address, telephone and mobile number
- Information relating to any transaction which is carried out on our website between DXNS and yourself (including any third-party services that include LiveChat, eCommerce/online shop) which relates to any purchases that you make of our goods or services.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
A cookie consists of information which is sent by a web server to a user’s web browser, and then stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. Although not being used at the moment, we may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website throughout its lifetime. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Modern browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal information
DXNS may use your personal information for the following:
- Improve the browsing experience by personalising the website
- Improving website content using page hits
- Send statements and invoices to you, as well as collecting any payments
- Send you email notifications which you have previously opted in to
- Send you our newsletter and any other marketing communications which relate to our business that we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us or unsubscribe from electronic newsletters at any time, should you wish to not receive this content)
- Enable you to use the services which are available on our website
- Administer the website
- Any other uses
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
External Site Links
DXNS can at times provide links to external websites to provide further information on topics and subjects that may be of interest or benefit to the reader, an external link is given free of charge. The information found through the links to external websites is subject to change without notice and must not be construed as a commitment on the part of DXNS. DXNS assumes no responsibility for the content external to its own site.
When you contact DXNS via email, we will store your contact details for the following:
- Allow us to reply to your email
- Allow us to contact you in future
- Allow us to inform you of our services
- Allow us to inform you of threats that we believe you should know about
- Allow us to offer you discounts and offers on our products
If you no longer want to be contacted about our services or threats we think you should know about please advise us by emailing at: email@example.com
Where your email data is held
DXNS uses G Suite (Google Apps) to handle our email services, you can find their compliance statement here: https://gsuite.google.com/terms/dpa_terms.html
Third Party Access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not and will never sell your personal information. Google have access to your information to allow them to provide an email service.
Keeping your data secure
All email communication is established over TLS.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our electronic newsletters and marketing. From this, we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our electronic newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Access to personal information
DXNS tries to be as open as possible when people request access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you we will:
- Give you a description of it;
- Tell you why we are holding it;
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to DXNS for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing:
DX Net Solutions Limited
28 Dawson Place
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes or remove the information.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances, we will not disclose personal data without consent. However, when a complaint is investigated. We will need to share personal information with the organisation concerned and with other relevant bodies.
International data transfers
Personal information that we collect may be stored and processed in any countries which we operate in. This information may be transferred to countries which are part of the European Economic Area (EEA) as well as elsewhere.
Security of our personal information
DXNS take the security of your personal information seriously, and as a business we take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to ensure the prevention, loss or alteration of your data.
Your information is stored on secure systems which are secured to ensure only authorised personnel have access to it.
Any information that is sent to us over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of any data which sent over the internet. We advise that any personal information is sent securely.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
If you sign up to one of our mailing lists, any personal information you submit will be stored on the infrastructure owned by MailChimp, your information may also be stored on devices owned by <company> and their authorised third-party suppliers in order to help provide you the best service possible. This will include any personal information you have submitted.
If you unsubscribe from our mailing lists your data will also be removed from all our systems within one month of the request being made.
If DXNS undertake any work with your business, your information will be kept for as long as we deem fit (such as to maintain our service to you, or retain the availability of backups which is in your legitimate interest), unless you request that your data is removed.
We may also notify you of any changes to this policy via email.
Updating your information
If you find that your information is incorrect, please let us know so that we can update the information accordingly.
Our ICO data protection registration number is: Z3462386