- We run Google Analytics on our website to help us see how we’re doing. This doesn’t provide us with your personal information.
- We don’t collect anything else from you on our website.
- We don’t ask you for any specific personal data when you make contact with us, so please only submit information relevant to your initial enquiry. Anything you do send us via email will be used for the purpose of your enquiry and subsequent service provision and nothing else.
- Your information will never be sold or otherwise shared for profit or otherwise.
- We don’t run marketing campaigns. We have no database of client data for email campaigns, etc, and no plans to do so.
- Any data we hold is in relation to the services we provide to you and therefore in your legitimate interest. We will retain emails for a period of time to enable us to provide these services or evidence of requests and enquiries.
- You have the right to ask to see what we have on record for you and the right to request that it be deleted/anonymised. If you wish to make any such request, please contact us.